Thank you for registering!
You have successfully made a payment.
Don’t forget to also sign your participant agreement that has been emailed to you. In the past, for some folks, that has ended up in their spam folders, so be sure to check there if need be.
Provided you’ve done both of the following:
- made your registration payment and
- signed your agreement,
then one week prior to the first live call date, we’ll email you the “Welcome & Logistics” guide giving you details about calling into the live sessions, getting yourself introduced in the online classroom, setting yourself up for a good course experience and more.
In the meantime, you’re welcome to get started on the prescribed reading which is The Crafting of Grief by Dr. Lorraine Hedtke.
Diarize course dates!
“Welcome & Logistics” section of your manual will be emailed to you and the online classroom opens on Tuesday, 28 Feb 2017. The first live session is on Tuesday, 7 March 2017.
Dates: We meet live most Tuesdays for duration of the course with the exception of the last meeting which takes place on a Thursday. Note also that there are 2 weeks where we don’t have a live call, but you will still get materials in the classroom and can use that week to explore with your coaching buddies.
March 2017 Class Dates
- Tuesday 28 Feb – Course opens, but no live call this week
- Tuesday 7 March – Live call 1
- Tuesday 14 March – Live call 2
- Tuesday 21 March – Live call 3
- Tuesday 28 March – Live call 4
- Tuesday 4 April – Live call 5
- Tuesday 11 April – No live call
- Tuesday 18 April – Live call 6
- Tuesday 25 April – Live call 7
- Tuesday 2 May – Live call 8
- Tuesday 9 May – No live call
- Tuesday 16 May – Live call 9
- Tuesday 23 May – Live call 10
- Tuesday 30 May – Live call 11
- Tuesday 6 June – Live call 12
- Tuesday 13 June – Live call 13
- Thursday 15 June – Live call 14 (Certification preparation)
TIME: 10am till 11:30am PACIFIC – Tuesdays (exception: last call happens on a Thursday, same time). This converts to:
- 11am till 12:30pm MOUNTAIN TIME, USA – Tuesdays
- 1pm till 2:30pm EASTERN TIME, USA – Tuesdays
- 7pm till 8:30pm JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA – Tuesdays
- 6pm till 7:30pm LONDON, UK – Tuesdays
- 6am till 7:30am AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – Wednesdays
- 4am till 5:30am SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – Wednesdays
Check your time here if your time zone is not listed above. Note that the times change for Daylight Savings for some states and countries, during the course, so be sure to diarize those changes, too.
Join us in the online classroom starting 28 Feb 2017, and see you on the first live call 7 March 2017!
from the whole Creative Grief Studio Teaching Team