Thank you for registering!
You have successfully made a payment.
Don’t forget to also sign your participant agreement that has been emailed to you. In the past, for some folks, that has ended up in their spam folders, so be sure to check there if need be.
Provided you’ve done both of the following:
- made your registration payment and
- signed & returned your agreement,
then one week prior to the first live call date, we’ll email you the “Welcome & Logistics” guide giving you details about calling into the live sessions, getting yourself introduced in the online classroom, setting yourself up for a good course experience and more.
In the meantime, you’re welcome to get started on the prescribed reading which is The Crafting of Grief by Dr. Lorraine Hedtke.
Diarize course dates!
“Welcome & Logistics” section of your manual will be emailed to you and the online classroom opens on Tuesday, 29 Aug 2017. The first live session is on Tuesday, 5 Sept 2017.
Dates: We meet live most Tuesdays for duration of the course with the exception of the last meeting which takes place on a Thursday. Note also that there are 2 other weeks where we don’t have a live call, but you will still get materials in the classroom and can use that week to explore more with your coaching buddies.
September 2017 Class Dates
- Tuesday 29 Aug – No live call
- Tuesday 5 Sept – Live call 1
- Tuesday 12 Sept – Live call 2
- Tuesday 19 Sept – Live call 3
- Tuesday 26 Sept – Live call 4
- Tuesday 3 Oct – Live call 5
- Tuesday 10 Oct – No live call
- Tuesday 17 Oct – Live call 6
- Tuesday 24 Oct – Live call 7
- Tuesday 31 Oct – Live call 8
- Tuesday 7 Nov – No live call
- Tuesday 14 Nov – Live call 9
- Tuesday 21 Nov – Live call 10
- Tuesday 28 Nov – Live call 11
- Tuesday 5 Dec – Live call 12
- Tuesday 12 Dec – Live call 13
- Thursday 14 Dec – Live call 14 (Certification Prep)
TIME: The time of your course session depends on whether you’ve chosen to attend the morning or afternoon sessions:
10am till 11:30am PACIFIC – Tuesdays (exception: last call happens on a Thursday, same time). This converts to:
- 11am till 12:30pm MOUNTAIN TIME, USA – Tuesdays
- 1pm till 2:30pm EASTERN TIME, USA – Tuesdays
- 7pm till 8:30pm JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA – Tuesdays
- 6pm till 7:30pm LONDON, UK – Tuesdays
- 6am till 7:30am AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – Wednesdays
- 4am till 5:30am SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – Wednesdays
4pm till 5:30pm PACIFIC – Tuesdays (exception: last call for Module 12 happens on a Thursday, same time). This converts to:
- 5pm till 6:30pm MOUNTAIN TIME, USA – Tuesdays
- 7pm till 8:30pm EASTERN TIME, USA – Tuesdays
- 1am till 2am JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA – Wednesdays
- 12am till 1:30am LONDON, UK – Wednesdays
- 11am till 12:30pm AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – Wednesdays
- 9am till 10:30am SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – Wednesdays
Check your time here if your time zone is not listed above. Note that the times change for Daylight Savings for some states and countries, during the course, so be sure to diarize those changes, too.
Join us in the online classroom starting 29 Aug 2017, and see you on the first live call 5 September 2017!
from the whole Creative Grief Studio Teaching Team