This call has taken place already. Are you looking for the call recording?
This week we’ll be enjoying sending out acceptance letters to the folks who’ve applied early to our Creative Grief Coaching Certification program that starts on 2 February 2012 (They’ve been really strong applications and we’re thrilled to have these folks join the class – they’re going to add so much to the discussions.)
The February intake closes for applications on 26 January 2012, so there’s still some time to apply. We’ve now also agreed dates for the next class, which will be in September 2012. Kara and I hope to run this course twice a year, so if February 2012 doesn’t fit your schedule, you can already start applying for the September 2012 intake – just indicate which intake you’re applying for when you complete your application form.
To help those of you who are curious and sitting on the fence, Kara and I are running a free live call about the Creative Grief Coaching Certification Program.
Here’s what we’ll cover on the calls:
- Kara and I will share a bit about who we are, how we came to be doing this work, and what has informed the core beliefs and values underpinning our approach to grief work.
- We’ll share briefly about the course overview and logistics.
- We’ll explain our criteria for applying to join the course.
- We’ll discuss the difference between the certification and non-certification options.
- We’ll discuss the 6 core paradigms that underpin the course, so that you can decide whether our approach is a good fit for you.
- We’ll hold an open Q & A so you can ask us anything you like about the course.
12 January 2012
Time: 9am till 10am PST/ 12pm till 1pm EST/ 11am till 12pm CST/ 10am till 11am MST/ 7pm till 8pm in South Africa/ 5pm till 6pm in the UK.
Dial – +1 559 546 1401
Participant Access Code – 316515#
(This is a USA number and you’ll be charged rates for calling a USA number. We suggest you use a cheap calling card or call in using Skype if you’re based outside of the USA. You’ll need to purchase “Skype-out” credits if you choose to call in using Skype, but the call will only cost about 1c per minute.)
We look forward to “seeing’ you on the call!
Cath & Kara